Minggu, November 13, 2011

Hectic!!

Uwaaaahhhhh.... It has been so long since my last post in this blog. Well, as usual, my excuse of not writing in this blog for such a long time is that "Aku banyak tugaaaaasss" "Aku banyak kegiatan" :(

Anyway, that's so true..It's not only me and myself who think that 24 hours a day are not enough *mulai lebay
Seperti biasa sih, akhir tahun selalu banyak acara dan kegiatan, apalagi acara organisasi. Yeah, this month, there's gonna be an Annual English debate competition held by the student association where I got involved in. This competition is called as East Java Varsities English Debate 2011. Thus, I have to spend most of my time in thinking and preparing for this agenda. Not to mention, I also have too many assignments. For God's sake!! I somehow wanna be a bit ignorant and let loose a bit, but I just can't (maybe it's because I'm too serious??).

uch, so many presentations and papers to finish. I just need additional time and maybe additional ME will do :P

oke, cuma itu deh..curhatan gak penting..mungkin setelah semuanya kelar dan aku gak galau lagi, I'll post other things on this blog..
wish me luck :D

1 komentar: